Battle Spirits Shop Battles
A competition held every month based on competition regulations (banned or restricted cards)!
Battle with your own decks! The more you participate, the more merchandise you’ll get!
These are the commemorative items for
May Shop Battles!
The Cemolition Dragon King,
2nd and 3rd place
Dead End Field
(Death Piaz VS
Exeseed F & Gale Phoenix Z)
(Top 16 players)
Dead End Field
(Death Piaz VS Exeseed F & Gale Phoenix Z)
Win promotional victory
At the end of Shop Battle Competitions,
lottery tickets will be distributed!
If you win, you'll get a victory commomorative product!
Battle Spirits Shop Battle List
Rule & Notice
The competition will be held under the official rules as listed on the website!
Make sure to read the official rules and Q&A before joining the competition!
- ◆Official rules (http://en.battlespirits.com/rule/）
- ◆Q&A （http://en.battlespirits.com/mydeck/）
- ◆Forbidden or limited cards in tournaments (http://en.battlespirits.com/rule/limited.php)
- *If you are unsure about rules during a battle, or have any questions, raise your hand and have the store staff make a judgment, and follow that judgment.
Please note that correct judgments cannot be made after the battle has progressed.
- *Please try to proceed with the game as smoothly as possible.
- *If you believe your opponent is taking too long to think, please call over a staff member.
- *Repeated long periods of thinking, even if they are under 2 minutes, may be judged as intentionally delaying the game.
- *Unofficial Battle Spirits cards, such as copied cards, may not be used.
- *Competition format may differ depending on the Battle Spirits Shop.
- *Please contact individual shops for details regarding the competition.
- *Some competitions may have limitations such as age limit or require pre-application.
- *Please check with the store before going to a competition.
- *Merchandise contents are subject to change without notice.